Hajj Trip Useful Items Prices Saudi Arabia



SACO presents to you some useful items that can prove themselves necessary during your holy Hajj Trip.
Note: prices might slightly differ within stores. Visit the nearest store for accurate information. Prices of these Items are below:


TENT SANTA MONICA "A" SHAPE ENTRANCE 210x210x130cm
Price: 229 SAR

TENT 6' X 5', TWO PERSONES - MOUNTAIN TRAILS
Price: 131.75 SAR

TENT FOR CAMPING PINE RIDGE 10'x8'x5', wenzel
Price: 389 SAR

AIRBED W/BUILT-IN PUMP QUEEN SIZE B/O ACADEMY
Price: 289 SAR

SLEEPING BAG ANCHORAGE 190X75CM
Price: 62.75 SAR

Shattaf Traveller Sprayer w/ 1.5 Meter Hose
Price: 79.75 SAR

AIR BED W/ PUMP QUEEN SIZE 80'X60'X9'-BLUE
Price: 339 SAR


2 comments:

  1. If you do something haram in Islam, like hugging, what happens?
    I am a teen and I was wondering... lets say I hug a guy, not sexually, and I think (from my sources) that that is haram. (Although one of my sources says dating is ok with sexual intentions but whatever) Do I go straight to hell? What if I do a good deed right after to balance it out?
    Alsooooo ... if someone purposely does something sort of haram, but they think "Hey I'm going to hajj soon so it doesn't matter." Does it?
    Thank you.

    Hajj package 2013

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is not a joke, then how is hugging someone in a non sexual manner who is your friend a sin?
    If you use your mind, you can figure this out.

    ReplyDelete

More Stories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...